Although people now have access to many hygiene products, as well as ways to prepare food, no one is immune from worm infections. These parasites can appear in the human body regardless of sex and age. In addition to the fact that the perception of the presence of parasites in your body is already unpleasant, this phenomenon can also be accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms and diseases.
Unlike many other diseases, it is not possible to completely protect yourself from infection with worms by vaccinations or special preparations. However, there are a number of effective folk remedies that not only help you to cure the disease, but also prevent its occurrence in the future. These formulas are formed by years of experience, and their effectiveness has been proven over time. There are special recipes for both young children and the elderly.
What are worms?
To choose the right treatment for worms, you first need to find out their species, which is only possible under laboratory conditions. Therefore, if localization is taken as a criterion, it is possible to distinguish intestinal worms, as well as intestinal parasites that can live and multiply in blood vessels, bile ducts, even in tissues. brain and lungs. It is also valuable for distinguishing between species of organisms. So, worms can refer to roundworms, tapeworms or tapeworms.
The types of worms can be different depending on the stage of the life cycle, they are divided into biological helminths, geographical helminths and infectious species.
- So the worms are in the form of eggs and stay in the soil. Without passing this stage, the worm cannot enter the human body.
- The helminths appear after they change some intermediate host. So, before infecting a person, they can visit the animal carcass.
- Infectious helminths are released into the external environment from the human body.
Symptoms of worm infection
The time for the first symptoms of worm infection can vary from a few days to several months, depending on the type of parasite. The most common manifestation of the acute phase of helminthiasis can be considered an allergic reaction. They appear as a rash, accompanied by itching. Their area is constantly increasing. In addition, there is swelling of the lymph nodes, as well as tissue edema and pain in the muscles and joints. Special cases are unlikely to be accompanied by severe cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, stool disturbances, nausea, enlarged spleen, even changes in blood composition.
Trichinosis can eventually turn into a chronic stage. Symptoms can vary depending on which organs are affected by the worm. Usually, this problem affects the intestines. If the population of parasites is insignificant, the disease may not have any symptoms. Problems arise only in cases where there is a large population or significant parasite size. The main harm of helminths is to the digestive system, making it difficult to absorb nutrients, as well as excrete waste products of the body. As a result, immunity decreases and the work of all body systems is disrupted. When it comes to children, the symptoms of helminthiasis can also spread to the nervous system.
Milk and garlic for deworming
This recipe is probably best for kids. Usually, 3-4 days of treatment is enough for the worms to disappear. During this time, the child should drink a glass of milk a day, which contains three crushed garlic cloves. Here it is garlic that plays the main role, milk only helps to get rid of the unpleasant bitter taste. Before going to bed, remember to do a garlic douche.
There are several recipes for making an enema solution.
- The simplest way is to mince garlic (1 clove), put it in a cup of water or milk and boil for 5 minutes. Then the liquid must be filtered.
- Another option is to boil the head of the garlic in a glass of milk until soft. After the milk has cooled, strain the milk and give the baby an enema. For adults, you can use the entire volume, and for children, half a glass (from 70 to 100 ml) is enough. It is important that after using the enema to be kept as long as possible. An enema will help get rid of the pinworms.
- To enhance the effect of the enema, you can take some garlic products at the same time. So it is helpful if you drink a small amount of milk along with 15 drops of garlic juice three times a day on an empty stomach.
- It is also very helpful if you eat 10 cloves of garlic at a time, washed down with baked milk. You need to give the garlic a few hours for the garlic to work on the digestive tract, then they will help laxatives. This is one of the very effective ways to treat worms that have been applied by healers since ancient times.
Garlic is a miracle cure used to treat almost all ailments. In the matter of worms, it may be difficult to find a more effective remedy. And garlic will be especially effective if taken in tincture form. To prepare it, you will need 5 cloves of garlic and a glass of milk.
First, put the garlic through a press or grate to make it pliable. Pour the resulting mixture with milk and boil for about 15 minutes. After removing the pan from the heat, cover the pot and let the broth sit for a few hours. The resulting product can be used in both oral and enema form.
The process of using garlic tincture is one week. At the same time, every day you need to drink 4 glasses (can prepare tincture once for the whole day, the amount of ingredients increases gradually in proportion). If you decide to have enemas, you'll also need a glass of tincture (half the norm will suffice for one child). It is better to carry out the procedure before going to bed for a week.
Treat worms with pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds are quite an effective remedy against helminthiasis, and this treatment provides much less discomfort than the garlic treatment. So the seeds work well when combined with castor oil. In three days, you need to eat 25 unpeeled pumpkin seeds in 4 doses. Try to chew them as thoroughly as possible. After an hour, you need to take a teaspoon of castor oil. The course of treatment is three days.
For the next recipe, you need to grind in a coffee grinder or grind in a mortar 300 grams of peeled pumpkin seeds. Dilute the resulting powder with water to the same mass as sour cream. At the end of the cooking process, add a teaspoon of honey. Please note that for adolescents, the dosage is halved, and for the treatment of young children, one-sixth of the adult norm is sufficient. In the morning on an empty stomach, you need to eat the resulting mass. In order for the drug's effect on the body to be uniform, try to prolong this process for a whole hour, slowly chewing each portion (this will not be difficult, since the granules with honey will taste quite pleasant). After three hours, you need to take a laxative or an enema. This method allows you to solve the problem of filariasis in a day.
Since, in most cases, worms are parasitic in the intestines, it is appropriate to apply topical measures such as enema. Usually, enemas are given at night. And even if you take some medications by mouth, it's hard for you to do without this procedure.
The most effective is a garlic enema. Finely chop 5 garlic cloves, pour half a cup of water on top and boil the resulting mass. When the broth cools down, strain the water and start the process. Remember that the solution for such an enema should not be completely cold. Better to match your body temperature.
In the fight against worms, tansy shows high efficiency. So, to have a glass of boiling water, you will need 20 grams of dried herbs. In half an hour, the infusion will be completely ready and just strain it. As in the previous case, the product should be slightly warm. Attention! It should be remembered that pregnant and lactating women should not perform procedures with tansy!
Since the parasites cannot tolerate an alkaline environment, baking soda can be used for douching. Dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and gently heat the resulting solution on the stove to 38-42 ºC. For children, this amount will be quite enough. And when treating adults, it's better to prepare two glasses of solution for one treatment.
Medicinal herbs are the basic foundation of traditional medicine, so one cannot be without them in the treatment of worms. In addition to the fact that medicinal plants are highly effective, the courses with them are quite gentle, the treatment does not bring discomfort.
- Usually, sage is used to treat worms. To prepare the infusion, you need to pour a cup of boiling water over a tablespoon with a sheet of hay. The signal that the medicine is ready will be that the grass settles to the bottom, and the liquid itself will turn brown. The broth should be filtered. Just before meals (three times a day), take half a glass of this medicine.
- The tansy infusion is prepared in the same way, but the preparation time is increased to 4 hours. Also, since tansy is a poisonous plant, you can take no more than one teaspoon of the medicine at a time. It is recommended to perform 4 such techniques throughout the day. You can also make indents with tansy, the recipe we gave above.
- If you are not sure if you can prepare the infusion or decoction properly, try making a dry mixture. So grind flaxseeds, cloves and dried wormwood in equal proportions in a coffee grinder. After each meal, you need to drink half a teaspoon of powder.
- The most gentle method of deworming is to drink 200 ml of fresh carrot juice every day in the morning. (preferably on an empty stomach). A decoction of dried pomegranate peels, as well as chamomile tea, will help a lot.
Pumpkin seed oil is used to remove large parasites from the body. It is effective against both tapeworms and roundworms. The course of treatment lasts three days, in which three times a day (naturally, on an empty stomach) they drink a teaspoon of the drug. Eating is only allowed after half an hour. It is also recommended to place the enemas at night with a volume of up to 50 ml.
In order not to arbitrarily use herbs, you can buy ready-made preparations and herbal teas at the pharmacy, which are specially designed to remove parasites from the body. So monastic tea is quite popular. In addition, almost every pharmaceutical company has its own collection of antiparasitic drugs. Their composition is nearly the same, but the proportions of some medicinal plants can differ significantly.
Is it possible to get worms from animals?
Of course, there is a great deal of risk of worm infection from contact with cats and dogs, as they are the main carriers of these parasites. However, you won't get sick if you follow basic hygiene measures. Every time, after you pet the animal, or touch certain objects (dishes, toilet bowls, pet toys) is enough, wash your hands thoroughly.
If you touch your lips with dirty fingers or eat something, chances are good that an infection will not be avoided. Also, keep your distance from animals. Even if you love your pet very much, it is better not to kiss it, because in the saliva and fur of the animal there are parasitic larvae. Precautions must be taken even if your pet does not go outside.
How do worms get out?
Worms can come out not only through the anus, but also with vomit. Furthermore, they won't necessarily die.
Thrombocytopenia is treatable. At the same time, if you do not trust pharmaceutical drugs, then you have a large selection of proven and effective folk remedies. Be patient and heal consistently. Once you get rid of the parasites, your health will improve dramatically.